WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2021 SEASON. THANKS FOR VISITING!
We look forward to wellcome you and until then, take care of yourself!
BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US IS SAFE, EASY AND MORE BENEFICIAL FOR ALL!
Located in the Kamouraska region and Bas-Saint-Laurent, Auberge le 112 offers a definitely unique experience with exceptional heritage value. A few steps from the St. Lawrence River and in the heart of Saint-André de Kamouraska, the hotel is surrounded by natural landscapes. All the accommodation are bright and open on a huge garden and countryside.
The rooms of the hotel offer resolutely modern comfort and allow you to be at one with nature. In addition, to extend your relaxation in the garden, the terrace and spa with panoramic views of the mountains will envelops you in a comforting oasis.
The prices of Auberge le 112 include a “bed and breakfast” package for 2 people with breakfast and free access to all facilities including WIFI and SPA. (We are sorry but the SPA is not available at this time and for an indefinite period.)
Arrival from 4 p.m. and departure at 11 a.m.
Book easily with us and make sure you know all our services and news!
Auberge le 112, the place to simply rest
Update – March 17, 2021
Auberge le 112 is very happy to welcome you for a getaway in the beautiful Kamouraska region. We look forward to your visit with enthusiasm. While waiting to receive you, we invite you to read the various procedures put in place to meet government directives and ensure the well-being of visitors and employees.
• We check the health of our team on a daily basis;
• We are limiting the occupancy of the establishment in order to provide additional space in our common areas;
• Wearing a mask or face covering is compulsory in public places. Although we plan to have masks on hand, please make sure to bring one with you;
• We ask clients showing symptoms or in poor health to stay at home;
• The cancellation policy is relaxed to better accommodate our customers;
Maintenance of Rooms and Public Spaces
• The cleaning and disinfection of our common areas are emphasized;
• Hand disinfection stations have been added at strategic locations;
• Following the departure of clients, all rooms are disinfected for greater peace of mind;
• Room maintenance is at your discretion. If you want the maintenance service, the service will be established according to a time that we will have agreed with you in advance. A delay of 2 hours is to be expected;
• The renewal of your towels and your hospitality products is available on request;
• With large windows in each of our rooms, optimal ventilation is carried out in each accommodation.