Place to stay and rest
In the Kamouraska region and Bas-Saint-Laurent, Auberge le 112 offer a unique experience. A few steps from the St. Lawrence River and in the heart of Saint-André de Kamouraska, the 112 is surrounded by natural landscapes.
All rooms at Auberge le 112 are located in the pavilion. They offer modern comfort in a minimalist design. The rooms are spacious and bright. In the ancestral house of the Auberge le 112, we make available to our clientele between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. :
– the kitchenette with fridge, freezer, ice machine, microwave, convection oven, coffee machine, toaster, dishes, etc;
– the dining room and the living room.
Also, during your stay, the gardens, the terrace and the fire place invite you to relax outside.
Reception from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. If you plan to arrive later, you need to contact us.
BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US IS SAFE, EASY AND MORE BENEFICIAL FOR ALL.
Update – March 17, 2021
Auberge le 112 is very happy to welcome you for a getaway in the beautiful Kamouraska region. We look forward to your visit with enthusiasm. While waiting to receive you, we invite you to read the various procedures put in place to meet government directives and ensure the well-being of visitors and employees.
• We check the health of our team on a daily basis;
• We are limiting the occupancy of the establishment in order to provide additional space in our common areas;
• Wearing a mask or face covering is compulsory in public places. Although we plan to have masks on hand, please make sure to bring one with you;
• We ask clients showing symptoms or in poor health to stay at home;
• The cancellation policy is relaxed to better accommodate our customers;
Maintenance of Rooms and Public Spaces
• The cleaning and disinfection of our common areas are emphasized;
• Hand disinfection stations have been added at strategic locations;
• Following the departure of clients, all rooms are disinfected for greater peace of mind;
• Room maintenance is at your discretion. If you want the maintenance service, the service will be established according to a time that we will have agreed with you in advance. A delay of 2 hours is to be expected;
• The renewal of your towels and your hospitality products is available on request;
• With large windows in each of our rooms, optimal ventilation is carried out in each accommodation.