Room & Rates | Kamouraska, Bas-Saint-Laurent
Update – March 17, 2021
Auberge le 112 is very happy to welcome you for a getaway in the beautiful Kamouraska region. We look forward to your visit with enthusiasm. While waiting to receive you, we invite you to read the various procedures put in place to meet government directives and ensure the well-being of visitors and employees.
• We check the health of our team on a daily basis;
• We are limiting the occupancy of the establishment in order to provide additional space in our common areas;
• Wearing a mask or face covering is compulsory in public places. Although we plan to have masks on hand, please make sure to bring one with you;
• We ask clients showing symptoms or in poor health to stay at home;
• The cancellation policy is relaxed to better accommodate our customers;
Maintenance of Rooms and Public Spaces
• The cleaning and disinfection of our common areas are emphasized;
• Hand disinfection stations have been added at strategic locations;
• Following the departure of clients, all rooms are disinfected for greater peace of mind;
• Room maintenance is at your discretion. If you want the maintenance service, the service will be established according to a time that we will have agreed with you in advance. A delay of 2 hours is to be expected;
• The renewal of your towels and your hospitality products is available on request;
• With large windows in each of our rooms, optimal ventilation is carried out in each accommodation.
GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE FOR B&B BY BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US AND ENJOY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!
Extend your stay, book for 3 nights or more and enjoy a 10% reduction!
The rates are before taxes. They include double occupancy with breakfast and access to various amenities of the hotel whose WIFI and SPA in the garden.
ALL OUR ROOMS ARE DIFFERENT. ALSO, NOT ALL SUPERIOR ROOMS CAN ACCOMMODATE MORE THAN 2 PEOPLES. This is why we ask you to contact us if you are traveling with a child or if you are more than 2 peoples.
Comfort at a reduced rate with mountain and garden view, large bed (Queen) and shared balcony, breakfast included
High Season 130 $ Low Season 115 $
Mountain and garden view, large bed (Queen) and shared balcony, breakfast included
High Season 138 $ Low Season 120 $
River and/or mountain view, our superior room can accommodate 2 to 4 guests. (Not all superior rooms can accommodate more than 2 peoples) With a small living room, large bed (Queen) and shared balcony, breakfast included
High Season 148 $ Low Season 128 $
May 01 to June 13
October 12 to 31
June 14 to October 11
All prices are before taxes. They included hearty breakfasts!
$40 for an additional person
$70 for two additional person
$20 for children under 11
$15 for additional bed
Free for children under 2
$25 for cancellation
50% of the first night’s stay, when you cancel between 24 and 48 hours before check-in,
100% of the first night’s stay, when you cancel 24 hours or less before check-in