Room & Rates | Kamouraska, Bas-Saint-Laurent
Update – March 17, 2021
Auberge le 112 is very happy to welcome you for a getaway in the beautiful Kamouraska region. We look forward to your visit with enthusiasm. While waiting to receive you, we invite you to read the various procedures put in place to meet government directives and ensure the well-being of visitors and employees.
• We check the health of our team on a daily basis;
• We are limiting the occupancy of the establishment in order to provide additional space in our common areas;
• Wearing a mask or face covering is compulsory in public places. Although we plan to have masks on hand, please make sure to bring one with you;
• We ask clients showing symptoms or in poor health to stay at home;
• The cancellation policy is relaxed to better accommodate our customers;
Maintenance of Rooms and Public Spaces
• The cleaning and disinfection of our common areas are emphasized;
• Hand disinfection stations have been added at strategic locations;
• Following the departure of clients, all rooms are disinfected for greater peace of mind;
• Room maintenance is at your discretion. If you want the maintenance service, the service will be established according to a time that we will have agreed with you in advance. A delay of 2 hours is to be expected;
• The renewal of your towels and your hospitality products is available on request;
• With large windows in each of our rooms, optimal ventilation is carried out in each accommodation.
BY BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US YOU GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE AND ENJOY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!
Extend your stay, book for 3 nights or more and enjoy a 10% reduction!
LOW SAISON 154 $
May 12 to June 15
HIGH SAISON 172 $
June 16 to October 23
The prices are before taxes. They include a package for two (2) people including breakfast and free access to all hostel facilities including WIFI and SPA.
Check in 4 p.m.
Check out 11 a.m.
$40 for additional person
$25 for children under 11
$25 for additional bed
Free for children under 2
N. B. Not all superior rooms can accommodate more than 2 people. Also it is necessary to communicate directly with us to ensure availability if you are more than 2 people, if you are traveling with your children or if you want 2 beds in your room.
$25 per night for a cancellation 5 days before your check-in
50% of the first night’s stay, when you cancel between 24 and 48 hours before the day you check-in
100% of the first night’s stay, when you cancel 24 hours or less before the day you check-in